The PHI Coaching Approach® is a comprehensive suite of skill building and change management tools that supports eldercare and disability service providers—improving quality of care, quality of jobs, and quality of life within and across settings.
We offer you, as a leader, a roadmap to unlock the untapped potential of your organization, aligning daily performance with mission, vision and values.
The PHI Coaching Approach will provide your staff the skills necessary to engage in proactive communication and team-based problem solving, ensuring exceptional customer service in an increasingly competitive market.
- Communication and problem solving
- Person-directed care delivery
- Train-the-trainer programs
- Skill building for high-performing work teams
- Quality supervision and peer mentoring
- Comprehensive organization assessment
- Strategic planning and visioning
- Executive coaching and leadership development
- Implementing household and neighborhood culture change models
OUTCOMES: What Our Clients Say
In this video, leaders from six different organizations discuss how the PHI Coaching Approach® has helped them transform their organizations.